Become a CMS/SCM Member* today!
Stay up to date with regular articles, guidelines, and International Journals.
- Reduced registration fees for CMS/SCM National Menopause Conference
- Exclusive access to the “members area” where you can download slides and videos
- Participation in CMS/SCM activities
- Eligibility for CMS/SCM awards
- Access to reduced registration fee for IMS World Congress
- Access to “Menopause Live” from the IMS site
- Reduced membership fee to join European Menopause and Andropause Society
- Access to free registration for the IOF World Congress in Osteoporosis (limited to 20 participants per World Congress) and the IOF Regional Congress (limited to 2 participants per regional congress)
- Potential to become a future Board Member, or Committee Member
- Free printed materials as featured on our website (limited quantity) (currently out of stock)
The Cost of Membership:
$150.00 plus 5% GST ($5.00) for a total price of $157.50 per annual year.
What period does my dues payment cover?
Your CMS/SCM membership is from January 1 through December 31. Member renewal notices for the coming year are emailed to members in November and are due by January 31.
Are my CMS/SCM annual dues tax deductible?
Dues to CMS/SCM are not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
When should I pay my annual dues?
Dues should be paid as soon as possible to continue receiving membership benefits without interruption. If dues are unpaid after 60 days, members benefits will be suspended.
What form of payment does CMS/SCM accept?
You can pay your dues with a personal check, business check, or via Paypal (either by PayPal acount, or any major credit card).
Please make all checks payable to: Canadian Menopause Society/Société Canadienne de Ménopause
Can I pay my dues online?
You may pay your dues online. Simply fill out the registration form below or click here to download the application.
*Note: You consent to receive emails, news and other communications from the CMS/SCM by applying the membership.